Enhancing community connections in Cincinnati, by reclaiming alleys, sidewalks, and steps for the pedestrian.
Hello everybody! Spring in Our Steps continuing to plan exciting events for its FOURTH year as an organization, planning more improvements of Cincinnati’s alleys, stairways, and sidewalks, facilitating better pedestrian access in our communities.
Once again, we want to open it up to the masses to connect you great community stewards to Spring in Our Steps projects in 2015. We’ll talk about the following:
1) Finalizing board of directors roster for 501(c)3 application!
2) Organizational seats for our core group!
3) Maintenance and completion of existing sites!
4) Event planning to activate alley spaces!
– including most recent preliminary approval from Rhinegeist for a temporary art installation in Eton Place in Over-the-Rhine!
5) Alliances with existing projects, developments!
6:00PM – Tuesday, May 5th @ Gilpin’s Steamed Grub (2504 W Clifton).
Free coffee with any steamed sandwich! All local drafts at $5!
Hope to see you there!